Monday, August 15, 2011

The Enchanted Tiki Room Under Old Management

I've never seen the original Enchanted Tiki Room.  When I was a child, we always skipped the Tiki Room.  We never actually saw the show until I was in high school.



I liked the atmosphere in the Tiki Room, but found the new management a bit overbearing.  I guess it made sense, back in the nineties, to include Zazu and Iago, two of the most popular Disney birds.

But even the inclusion of Iago and Zazu failed to do what Disney was trying to do- increase the popularity of the Tiki Room.

Today, August 15th, 2011, the Enchanted Tiki Room has officially reopened as a version reminiscent of the original show.  I haven't yet been fortunate enough to check it out, but I can't wait to see it.

If any of you has seen the new show, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment